With Zonka, you can get real-time notifications and alerts as soon as you get responses, without any lags or delays. This enables you to take immediate actions to deliver better customer experience.
Company Preferences for Alerts
As an account admin, you can set Company Preferences for the alerts received by all team members in the company. You can choose if the team members should get a detailed alerts email in their inbox or a short alert email in their inbox when they receive a new response or a low rating response.
To manage this setting, do the following steps:
- Select Company Settings from the Settings .
- Select Alerts and Notifications tab.
- Set or edit the settings for the Type of New Survey Response Alert and Low Survey Response Alert.
Types of Email Notifications
You can set up the following email notifications with Zonka:
- New Response Notification - Receive an email as soon as you get a new response.
- Low Rating Response Notification - Receive an email as soon as you get a response with low rating / negative rating. (Click here to read about settings for Negative / Low Rating Scores)
Manage Notifications for a Survey
To enable notifications for a particular survey, follow these steps:
- Go to Setup > Surveys
- Select and open the survey for which you'd like to manage alerts and notifications.
- Once inside the Survey Builder, click on the settings on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- A setting pop-up will open, select Notifications tab in this pop-up.
- Set your preferences for
- New Response Notification
- Low Rating Response Notification
Manage Alerts & Notifications for your account
You can manage feedback summaries, digests, and notifications from here.The feedback data captured is summarized into a digest, which can be emailed to you. All the digests are location and survey wise. You can select between the options of short or detailed digests and also how frequently you want to receive such digests. Also, you can set up SMS alerts for specific responses.
To manage notifications for your account, follow these steps:
Select My Settings from the Settings drop-down.
Go to Alerts & Notifications tab.
Choose the type and frequency of Digests that you'd like to receive. You may also enable/disable SMS alert for low rating response from here.
Click on Update Alerts to save the setting.