With Zonka, you can send plain-text emails to respondents, if you have the email address field in the survey and if the respondent has filled it up. The emails sent to respondents will display the outgoing email address that you verify and set in your Zonka Admin account.
Changing Outgoing Email Address
To set the outgoing email address, follow these steps:
- Select Company Settings from settings drop-down on the right top corner.
- Now select Outgoing Email.
- Enter the new Email address and click Update.
Verify Outgoing Email Address
The email address would be updated but not verified. To verify your outgoing email address follow this:
- Click on Verify email address in Company Settings then select Outgoing Email.
- An email would be sent from Zonka to your newly updated outgoing email address with a verification code.
- Use this verification code in the pop-up that appears in your Web Panel to fill up the verification code
- Click on Verify.
- You will see the red cross change to a green tick next to your Email Address.