You can create surveys in multiple languages with Zonka in order to capture responses from diverse language speakers.
To create multi-lingual surveys follow the given steps:
- Select Surveys from Setup drop-down menu.
- Click on Add new survey if you want to generate multi-lingual surveys for a new survey or select the survey from the list view for which you want to generate multi-lingual forms.
- Click the Settings from the top right corner in the survey builder.
- Click on the Languages icon from the settings box flashed on the screen.
- Edit/ manage the languages as per your requirements.
- Now click on Apply to save your settings.
To convert your surveys for other selected languages, follow these steps:
- From the language, drop-down select the language in which you would like to convert/create the survey.
- Now for creating the survey in a new language hover over the questions and click on the edit icon.
- A customization window will get opened on the right-hand side. Start entering the text in the selected language to create a multi-lingual survey form.