Response Inbox is the place where all the feedback response data is stored. The Response Inbox is built so beautifully and intelligently that a huge number of responses captured can be viewed and accessed from one single screen itself. Responses can be filtered, tagged and certain pre-defined actions can also be taken on the responses from within the response inbox itself. All the filters and tags are provided on the left-hand side of the Response Inbox.
You can visit the Response Inbox by clicking Responses on the top menu of the dashboard.
The response inbox allows categorizing feedback data on the basis of the following respondent types:
- All: All the respondents whether new or return can be viewed by clicking on this respondent type.
- New: All the respondents that are giving feedback for the first time can be viewed from here.
- Return: The respondents that have visited you and registered a response more than once can be viewed by clicking this option.
Note: Return respondent will only be viewed if you have turned on Auto tagging option for tracking return respondent from your survey builder settings.
Filters are helpful if you're collaborating with other team members in your organization and need them to quickly give attention to certain responses.
The responses can be filtered using the following filters:
- Comments: All the responses with comments marked against them can be filtered from here.
- To do: All responses that have overdue tasks can be filtered out using this filter.
- Urgent: All the responses marked urgent can be viewed by selecting this filter.
- Flagged: All the responses flagged can be viewed by selecting this filter.
- Notes: All the responses that have been given notes by the team member can be viewed by selecting this filter.
Tags define the type of content in the responses. Tags are assigned to responses so that similar type of responses can be accessed together. Also, new tags can be created by the users as per their requirements.
The responses can also be categorized by distributing following tags:
- Negative: The responses showing negative comments and bad ratings can be given a negative tag.
- Positive: The responses showing positive comments and good ratings can be given a positive tag.
- Neutral: The responses showing neutral comments can be given a neutral tag.
- Suggestions: The responses where the customers have given some suggestion for your business should be given a suggestion tag.
- Request: The responses where the customers have raised a request for something can be given a request tag.
- Complaints: The responses where the customers have complained about something can be given a complaints tag.
- Appreciation: The responses where the customers have shown appreciation for something can be given an appreciation tag.
- Promoters: Promoters are the customers who have given you a 9 or 10 rating in the NPS question. These are basically the customers who will recommend you to their friends and family and speak positively about you.
- Detractors: Detractors are the customers who have given you 0-6 rating in the NPS question. These are basically the customers who will never ever recommend you to their friends and family and speak negatively about you.
- Passives: Passives are the customers who have given you a 7 or 8 rating in the NPS question. These are basically the customers who will have a neutral outlook for your business and will probably never say anything good or ill about you.
Note: Promoters, Detractors and Passives tag will only appear under Tags if you have added an NPS question in your survey.
Certain actions can also be taken on the responses by just clicking on the action drop-down menu present on the left-hand side corner of a given response thread.
Following actions can be taken on a particular response:
- Add Task
You can add tasks for yourself or your team members with the response to initiate action. To add a task to a survey response follow these steps:
- Click on Tasks from the top menu.
- Click on the Action button next to the response for which you’d like to add a Task.
- From the Action drop-down, select Add Task. A pop-up will appear.
- In the Add Task pop up, enter the details of the task like Task Name, Assigned To and Due Date.
- Once done, click on Save and your task will be added.
- All related team member (who have added the task or who have been assigned the task) will receive an email update when the task is added and before the due date.
- Email Respondent
Zonka enables sending emails to the respondents. You can select this option to send an email to the respondent.
- Add Note
You can select this option to add a note to the respondent's response. Team members can also add notes to the response. Any information that is crucial for that response can be added as notes against the response. For example, if the staff member has called the respondent for following up and the respondent did not pick the call, he/she can add a note saying 'respondent did not pick the phone.'
- Share on Twitter & Facebook
Zonka Feedback provides the feature of sharing the responses over the social media. The responses can be directly shared from the Web Panel account. In order to share responses on Twitter and Facebook through Zonka follow these steps:
- Click on Responses tab on top of the screen to access the response inbox.
- Click on action button on the extreme right of the respondent's thread to whom you want to send an email.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Share with Twitter/Facebook option to share the responses on these two social channels.
You can also archive a response to preserve it for future use. All the archived responses can be viewed in the Archive section.